Welcome to Dlux Fab, your home to the top R/C Crawler parts and kits in the industry. Whether you’re a hobbyist or a competitor, you’re looking in the right place for flexibility, durability, and comp winning performance.
SSDlux Front axle (Version 2)
SSD diamond center section (Allows high pinion or low pinion for front or rear axle use)
7075 front tubes
HR overdrive, VP Underdrive, or Standard Gears.
Titanium steering links
Dlux Knuckles (Brass or Aluminum)
Dlux FBA shafts
Choose either Axial stub shafts or 8mm stub shafts.
8mm stub shafts with .225 hubs give a WMS (wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface) width of just over 9.75".
Choose 8* or 0* C Hubs (king pin inclination)
Comes with full brass or aluminum knuckles (aluminum uppers, aluminum centers, and brass lowers)
Version 2 features:
1. 7075 aluminum tubes with splined positive locking C hub engagement (adjustable)
2. Bolt on angled link mounts (aluminum)
3. Billet aluminum truss removes nearly all twisting and bending loads from the center section
4. Highly offset differential for additional ground clearance in the center
5. Integrated carbon fiber servo mount places the servo extremely low for the lowest possible center of gravity
6. Designed for conventional double triangulated 4-link suspension with room for links above the servo (may require bent upper links if used with steep pinion angles)
The version 2 axles are much stronger and can withstand anything that might be thrown their way. They are designed to keep all the weight low to the ground, but still have amazing ground clearance. Redesigned to have all the best features for your crawling rig. These are recommended for Sporty or Class 3 Scalers front and rear.